Thursday 26 May 2016

First Post

So, as those of you who view my other blogs and have looked at my profile will know, my interests are not only living wildlife, but those that sadly no longer exist. Keeping that in mind, I decided to make a new blog on which I can post my paleontological thoughts.

There are a few things that you can expect from Mesozoic Musings:

1: it won't all be Mesozoic (Triassic, Jurassic, Cretaceous) related stuff - there will also be a fair amount of other paleontology stuff from a variety of time periods. I just chose that title because I thought it sounded cool!

2: I will occaisonally post my paleontology-related art here. My art skills are not bad, but I am afraid that accurately depicting animals that once existed I find more difficult - I am better at drawing animals that exist only in my imagination. However, I will sometimes post my best efforts here.

3: sometimes I will post recent paleontological findings that I find particulary interesting, and link to blogs, posts, and articles.

4: my main reason for making this blog is for it to be somewhere for me to put my personal theories. So you can expect some of my ideas regarding prehistoric animals here, too. 

Well, that's all for now - bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.